All - Activity - vr_vagabond_pro - Arkio
Background:
Engineer
Post 1: Webpage Navigation
Date: Aug 8, 2024
Hi David.
When I am on the Arkio.is page and I click on “Help center” I get to support.arkio.is. There is no button to go back to arkio.is.
Same with the jump from Arkio.is to the community pages.
Does that explain it better?
Often there is a company logo in the top banner to get to the company...
Post 2: Cross-platform Synchronisation
Date: Aug 7, 2024
Hi @david,
thanks for clarification. I would prefer the second way, too.
Joerg
Post 3: Ideas
Date: Aug 7, 2024
Hello,
maybe I did not search enough to find the buttons/links.
It would be nice to change from the main Arkio pages to Support and Community and back.
From Support and Community I do not find the way back.
Thanks.
Joerg
Post 4: Revit Meets VR
Date: Aug 7, 2024
Really impressive. Thanks for sharing.
Post 5: Say Hello!
Date: Aug 7, 2024
Hi all,
my name is Joerg Fischer/vr_vagabond/vr_vagabond_pro.
I got in contact with 3D drawing and modelling many years ago in my education and spare time with Autocad and 3Dmax. Also analog on paper. 🙂
I got into AR and VR about 3 years ago in my workplace at Bayer. We got some Quest2 and Focus3 …
Post 6: Cross-platform Synchronisation
Date: Aug 7, 2024
Hi,
how do you collaborate then in projects? Does the scene have to be set up in eg Revit first? Will any changes or built shapes be exported with the Revit model?