Topics - Activity - vr-vagabond - Arkio
Background:
Engineer
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Privacy of 3d models | |||
| [Hi, | |||
| If I upload a 3d model or scan to Arkio cloud is it stored fully private so nobody have access to it? Its about customers IP that has to be protected. | |||
| Thanks, Joerg](https://community.arkio.is/t/privacy-of-3d-models/212) | 1 | 46 | Aug 2024 |
| Size of buildings from maps | |||
| Hi, I set up the map and activated the buildings. I tried to change the size of the buildings in passthrough to the real size. That does not work. why? | 3 | 68 | Jul 2024 |
| Two point editing does not work | |||
| [How can I choose two point editing when creating a block? It is always snapping to a rotated coordinate cross on the floor. (Is there a way to change that?) | |||
| I do not find whatˋs wrong.](https://community.arkio.is/t/two-point-editing-does-not-work/197) | 4 | 55 | Jul 2024 |
| Documentation | |||
| Hi, where do I find documentation for Arkio? I only find what is possible but not exactly how to use it. Thanks, Joerg | 2 | 49 | Jul 2024 |
Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.