All - Activity - vr-vagabond - Arkio

Privacy of 3d models

Hi,

If I upload a 3d model or scan to Arkio cloud is it stored fully private so nobody have access to it? Its about customers IP that has to be protected.

Thanks, Joerg

Two point editing does not work

Many thanks. That works great.

Greets Joerg

Documentation

Many thanks. That is what is was looking for. And there are so many new options to learn.

Regards, Joerg

Two point editing does not work

Hi, that works. Great. Where do I find this information without asking the Community?

Many thanks.

Size of buildings from maps

Many thanks. I‘ll check that.

It’s strange. I measured the building and it’s right. But in Passthrough it does not fit the real size.

Documentation

Hi, where do I find documentation for Arkio? I only find what is possible but not exactly how to use it. Thanks, Joerg

Two point editing does not work

How can I choose two point editing when creating a block? It is always snapping to a rotated coordinate cross on the floor. (Is there a way to change that?)

I do not find whatˋs wrong.

Size of buildings from maps

Hi, I set up the map and activated the buildings. I tried to change the size of the buildings in passthrough to the real size. That does not work. why?