All - Activity - TVAjay - Arkio
TVAjay
Background:
- Landscape
General Discussion
Date: Feb 26, 2025
Thanks Johan! I’ve posted about how we are currently using Arkio for mixed-reality presentations here: Using Arkio to Support Job Recruitment
Using Arkio to Support Job Recruitment
Date: Feb 26, 2025
We’ve been using Arkio to show industrial prospects what their facilities might look like if they chose to locate on one of our communities’ industrial-zoned properties while standing on the site. Here are a couple of examples:
Arkio to Enscape!
Date: Feb 21, 2025
I’m using the Arkio SketchUp plugin and Enscape and I’m having trouble getting the Enscape materials I’ve applied to the model to export with the Arkio Export. At the end of the video, David said he can export the model back into Arkio. I’m hoping to find an Arkio workflow that allows me to have high-quality exports.
The landscape sample through architecture
Date: Feb 21, 2025
Gael, excellent work! I would like to hear your thoughts on how to keep the model’s location properly georeferenced as you move between Arkio and other modeling software. We’re still using a manual process to align our models in the field that is not precise. I’m wondering if you have any tips or tricks!
Introduction
Date: Feb 21, 2025
Hi folks!
I’m Jay, a landscape architect and urban planner in Nashville, TN. I’m a married father of two kiddos, and I work for a US Federal entity, the Tennessee Valley Authority, in Economic Development. I use my skills as a designer to help our communities attract jobs.