Topics - Activity - RO100 - Arkio

Background:

Spatial Designer

Topic Replies Views Activity

Emerald Jewel
Studio
- community,
- created-in-arkio
Welcome to the Emerald Jewel Resort. Nestled in a breathtaking landscape, the Emerald Jewel Resort is set to redefine luxury and innovation in hospitality. With its striking 3D design, characterized by sleek lines and ex…read more
1 64 Mar 2025

Cyber City 2.0
Challenges
- made-with-arkio,
- 01-here-to-there
A small project I’ve been working on created entirely in arkio
4 92 Oct 2024

Work in progress.. 1 of 5 zones
Studio
- made-with-arkio
2 94 Jul 2024

Command Post /think tank
Studio
- community,
- made-with-arkio
4 122 May 2024

Work in progress
Studio
- made-with-arkio
Here is one of the projects I’ve been working on, an eco-friendly power plant nestled off the grid in a Rock Quarry. It’s like a hidden gem of sustainability. The whole concept is really starting to take shape, I’m Diggi…read more
4 115 May 2024

A small slice of a big pie
Studio
- made-with-arkio
Quick game of football anyone!!!
0 116 Apr 2024

Real world construction concept idea
Studio
- made-with-arkio
Every time I cruise past this lot on my way to the highway, I can’t shake the feeling that it’s just begging for some action - a new business, construction project, something!! . It’s a blank canvas waiting to be transfo…read more
7 227 Apr 2024

Million dollar view
Studio
- made-with-arkio
1 109 Apr 2024

Hard to stop once you start
Studio
- made-with-arkio
Creating large cities for me requires, a few hours of peace, good music, and imagination…
0 103 Apr 2024

Still waiting
Studio
- made-with-arkio
Hey, so last week I was filling up my car and saw a bunch of Tesla folks charging up their rides. Got me thinking, wouldn’t it be cool with Arkio, to create a sweet car? I started by dropping down one of those defaul…read more
0 96 Apr 2024

Incoming City!
Studio
- made-with-arkio
0 98 Apr 2024

HTT Trading Port
Challenges
- made-with-arkio,
- 01-here-to-there,
- selected
(Here to there Submission) Name : HTT Trading Port Project Description: I imagined if there were platforms constructed across the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean, that would act as a bridge to many countries. A neutral comm…read more
0 142 Apr 2024