Replies - Activity - RO100 - Arkio
Background:
Spatial Designer
Projects
Emerald Jewel
- Posted on: Mar 25, 2025
- Content: In this current project, I’ve been exploring some exciting new beta features, particularly the generative AI camera and the recently introduced primitive shapes. While I’ll dive deeper into the other features later, I’m already finding that the AI-generated images provide a fresh perspective on my projects.
Cyber City 2.0 - Challenges
- Posted on: Oct 23, 2024
Cyber City 2.0 - Challenges
- Posted on: Oct 17, 2024
Work in progress.. 1 of 5 zones
- Posted on: Jul 4, 2024
- Content: I haven’t heard of it, but I’ll check it out!
Command Post /think tank - Challenges
- Posted on: May 14, 2024
- Content: Yes sir, the pin tool is a life saver. Helps big time, keeping everything intact literally!
The Botanical Gardens - Challenges
- Posted on: May 9, 2024
- Content: Hello, are we still good to go for meet in 15-20 minutes?
Real world construction concept idea
- Posted on: Apr 22, 2024
- Content: Thanks Jin, I’ve seen your work, you definitely have the skills… The hardest part is coming up with ideas that differ from others and the starting point. I try to trust my process. Have checks and balances for every move, save often, fully utilize the undo button and above all have fun… Can’t wait …
Additional Notes
Hello! My name is Roshon, but my friends often call me Ro or Roro. I’m from Boston, Massachusetts, where I was born and raised. As a proud father of three young adults, I consider myself a hardworking and all-around cool guy. I enjoy surrounding myself with positive individuals, exploring new experiences, and contributing to creative projects.
Vote for Arkio for the AWE 2024 Auggie Awards! I voted… The Arkio team has done a lot this year, you definitely deserve this win!