Activity - Missy - Arkio
Missy
Background:
Landscape
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Palo Alto Pollinator Path Challenges - 02-build-beyond Pollinators need help crossing busy four lane streets here in sunny Palo Alto, California. Here I imagined a thickly planted structure to provide a bridge from one side of the Embarcadero Road Pollinator Corridor Projec…read more |
1 | 115 | Jun 2024 |
| Pollinator Crossing Studio - community, - made-with-arkio Pollinator crossing between two habitats separated by a four lane road. Just getting started! |
2 | 86 | Jun 2024 |
| Assets and topography! Ideas I love Arkio. It’s an amazing tool for design. As a landscape architect, I would love to have topography. Unless a site is completely flat, there’s almost always grading to do. I would love to be able to sculpt the si…read more](https://community.arkio.is/t/assets-and-topography/127) |
3 | 122 | Jun 2024 |
| Kohler assets! Studio Excellent free assets for the spa bath and then some. |
0 | 67 | Jun 2024 |