All - Activity - lmcarreiro - Arkio
Layers, please! Projects cannot scale without them
Hi Johan. Thank you for the response. I have tried the latest beta.
I don’t import a lot of objects, so the layer as it is right now is not useful for me, but I’m glad you have on your roadmap the addition of native Arkio objects to the layers. The rounded shapes looks great, thank you!
Is there a way to create rounded shapes?
Spheres, cylinders, cylinder sectors, cones… they would be useful in some cases. Is importing external 3d objects the only way if we want these shapes?
Layers, please! Projects cannot scale without them
Without layers (like photoshop) to organize the hierarchy of objects, it’s really hard to scale projects beyond a certain point. With layers and having every object bound to a layer, a lot of cool features could be made over them, like:
- lock/freeze all objects in the layer
- toggle visibility (show/hide) of objects
- organize objects more efficiently
These features would greatly enhance workflow and project management.