All - Activity - Laura_Hollis - Arkio
Building a Better World, One Virtual Block at a Time
I’ve been teaching long enough to recognize the moments that change a student’s relationship with learning. This year, inside our IDEAS Lab, I watched those moments happen again and again and Arkio was at the center of them. Our Immersive Design…
Building Our Ideal City — A Student Design Project Update
Our class has been designing a city from the ground up using Arkio, starting with a 2D map poster and working our way toward a full 3D printed physical model. As a group, we made decisions about zoning, transportation…
Hi Arkio Community!
I’m the Director of Technology at Saddle River Day School in Northern NJ, where I get to blend my love of innovation, media, and hands-on learning for students in PreK3–12. I design our integrated STEAM curriculum, run our makerspace and video production studio, and work closely…