Replies - Activity - K0nscious - Arkio

K0nscious

Beginner gardening plans (Nov 20, 2024)

Hi , Yes I did lock the position. I think its meta tracking. My back wall is 100’ long. It also happens in the house but it all makes sense now thank you for all the tips.

Beginner gardening plans (Nov 18, 2024)

I have more trees to add and a lot of labeling once I can figure out how I want to group and zone everything. Things I've been having difficulty with is changing the date of the sun position. If it's accurate then I'll be able to position full sun loving trees to cover the plants that need shading.

Say Hello! (Nov 15, 2024)

Should I post it here or somewhere else?

Say Hello! (Nov 13, 2024)

Hi everyone, I'm Jey. Grew up in Boston, moved to Phoenix, Arizona, in 2012. Looking forward to learning more about Arkio. Right now I'm starting my journey in permaculture, also love crafting, building, and working with others. I don't have a background in architect work or anything of that nature but I always…