All - Activity - Hulksmash2004 - Arkio
Inside-Outside: Great room re-design & expansion
The original space that I started with was a Great Room space that was adjacent to a Kitchen/Breakfast room. Within this space there is an existing fireplace (North wall), sets of windows (East wall), and television wall (West wall). I wanted to create a more open concept, both ho…
Help
Hello, I am using an Oculus 2 and am having issues taking photos in Passthrough mode. When I take photos in Passthrough mode the existing elements in the room (from passthrough) do not show up on the camera screen or in the photos that were taken. I looked to see if there were other setting, but I…
Say Hello!
Hey everyone! My name is Jason. I’m from just outside Cleveland, Ohio where I have spent most of my life. I have been working in the architecture industry for about 25 years and am currently a designer, project manager, and draftsperson for a residential design/build firm. I just started working …