All - Activity - GaelR - Arkio
GaelR
About Me
I am a French architect based in Paris, conducting research on augmented and virtual reality since 2015.
Background
Architecture
Introduction
Hello everyone! I’m not new to the world of Arkio, but I’m introducing myself now (better late than never). My name is Gael, and I’ve been passionate about nature and landscapes since I was a child. I grew up in Lozère, a mountainous region in central France. I’m also a technology enthusiast.
The landscape sample through architecture
In line with my research on hypercontextualization methods, this architectural excerpt demonstrates how framing can influence the perception of a place. The inability to see the horizon triggers a different sense of place and perception of dimension.
Implementations that could be useful for Arkio
A few questions, I’ve tried 1.7. The new UI for displaying certain settings on the wrist is very practical! And thank you very much for adding the large models, which will be very useful in my hypercontextualization system where I insert my point cloud mesh on my case.