Topics - Activity - Claudia - Arkio
Claudia
Claudia is a moderator
Ambassador
Poland
I am an architectural designer and instructor with a deep passion for creating beautiful and functional spaces. I have a keen interest in the innovative applications of VR and the capabilities of Revit, which I incorporate into my work to push the boundaries of architecture.
Background:
Architecture
| Topic |
Replies |
Views |
Activity |
Midterm Explorations Education - community Starting from the same three reference points; A, B, and C, each student developed a completely unique spatial journey in Arkio. What began as a shared framework quickly transformed into a diverse set of interpretations …read more |
0 |
109 |
Mar 27 |
Designing Movement: Virtual Paths in Arkio Education - community Last year in the Reality Check course at the Boston Architectural College, students explored architecture in mixed reality using Arkio through a midterm assignment focused on designing a continuous virtual path. The g…read more |
0 |
36 |
Feb 10 |
Preliminary Models in MR Studio - made-with-arkio I’m excited to share my latest passion project: designing architectural features in VR using Arkio, all set in the great outdoors! <br> <br> <br>At first, I didn’t know what VR was, and I was always very skeptical whe…read more |
0 |
99 |
Aug 2024 |
Revit meets VR Studio - made-with-arkio Image 1: Exterior View (Render in Revit) <br>Seeing my Revit model in Arkio for the first time was an exhilarating experience. Walking through my design at a 1:1 scale brought a new level of immersion and understanding. …read more |
3 |
121 |
Aug 2024 |
The Botanical Gardens Challenges - made-with-arkio, - 01-here-to-there, - selected The Botanical Gardens: A new path opens new possibilities<br>The path you are following forks into two… one path to the left and one to the right, One path will lead you to safety and while the other can cause you confusion…read more |
16 |
334 |
May 2024 |
Endless Pathway Studio - made-with-arkio The purpose of the endless pathway is to not only explore different ideas, but to express a certain feeling by embracing the sense of strange that can explore a new point of view. In order to embrace the sense of strange…read more |
1 |
127 |
Apr 2024 |