Real world construction 🏢 concept idea - Studio - Arkio
Real world construction concept idea
233 views
16 likes
post by RO100 on Apr 12, 2024
Every time I cruise past this lot on my way to the highway, I can’t shake the feeling that it’s just begging for some action - a new business, construction project, something!! . It’s a blank canvas waiting to be transformed. Well, it’s about time to shake things up. Time to whip out my headset and bring this vision to life, in the coolest way possible. Let’s make this space pop!.
FYI… Construction Crews are off for the weekend while the designer comes up with interior floor plans
post by david on Apr 12, 2024
The Ro strikes again! Is this the lot we were talking about a while back?
post by RO100 on Apr 12, 2024
Yes sir , you and I have a date in Providence soon
post by david on Apr 13, 2024
Gearing up for the Ro experience
post by RO100 on Apr 20, 2024
post by jin on Apr 22, 2024
wow!!
you are so advanced Arkio user, Ro!!
OK then, I need to gear myself up a little more.
I really want to improve myself to the point where Arkio feels like an extension of my arms, just like you.
post by RO100 on Apr 22, 2024
Thanks jin,
I’ve seen your work, you definitely have the skills… The hardest part is coming up with ideas that differ from others and the starting point. I try to trust my process. Have checks and balances for every move, save often, fully utilize the undo button and above all have fun… Can’t wait to see what you come up with!!!
post by david on Apr 22, 2024
I really like how you even diagrammed out the different inputs for these visuals. I’ve been wanting to do something similar for the mixed reality shots we’ve been doing, there are some pretty neat lil moments with the digital and physical overlays that make it look real