Preliminary Models in MR - Studio - Arkio
Preliminary Models in MR
post by Claudia on Aug 14, 2024
Claudia
Ambassador
Simple Model Sketches 1920×1080 197 KB
I’m excited to share my latest passion project: designing architectural features in VR using Arkio, all set in the great outdoors!
At first, I didn’t know what VR was, and I was always very skeptical when it came to advanced technology, often finding myself against using it. However, after giving it a second chance, my eyes were opened to the new possibilities it offers in the architecture field. Using mixed reality in Arkio, I discovered a whole new way of designing that transcends traditional methods. The immersive nature of VR allowed me to interact with my architectural designs in a 3D space, enabling a deeper understanding of scale, form, and spatial relationships. This experience has not only expanded my creative horizons but also made me realize the potential of technology to revolutionize architectural design, making it more dynamic, intuitive, and collaborative!
Designing in VR with Arkio has opened up a world of possibilities. I can experiment with different materials, shapes, and layouts in real-time, all while enjoying the tranquility and inspiration that nature provides. It’s a unique blend of technology and the natural world, pushing the boundaries of architectural design.
97 views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Revit meets VR | 3 | 121 | Aug 2024 |
| Research papers using Arkio | 0 | 53 | Nov 2025 |
| Designing Movement: Virtual Paths in Arkio | 0 | 36 | Feb 10 |
| VR house refurbishment | 0 | 27 | Jan 19 |
| Vote for Arkio for the AWE 2024 Auggie Awards! | 4 | 160 | Jun 2024 |