Cloud uploads not showing in groupl - Help - Arkio
Cloud uploads not showing in groupl
post by Craig_Taylor on Mar 9, 2025
I have a new project and I wanted to use Arkio to do a layout for vendors at a park. I use the map but it doesn’t show the actual divide of how the trees separate the park space so I went online and downloaded a picture of the satellite view. I uploaded that to a group in Arkio cloud but I’m unable to see the upload when I open the imports in headset. No imports show up, nor the group name. It says im connected successfully to the group.
I went to the group with the ios beta app and i can see the upload. I wan to be able to create in vr.
post by Johan on Mar 10, 2025
Hi Craig,
There were some issues with the cloud portal this weekend that prevented connecting new groups to the 1.9.1 version of Arkio. This is fixed now if you make a new cloud group from cloud.arkio.is
The Arkio Beta now requires a different hyperlink to access your cloud files.
Let us know if you run into anything else!
post by Craig_Taylor on Mar 10, 2025
Thanks Johan,
Uploads are working now. And I can see the group names as well.