Cheap Headset Recommendations - General - Arkio
Cheap Headset Recommendations
post by taholmes160 on Oct 11, 2024
Im very new at this – never used a VR Headset – but, I like what I am seeing when it comes to Arkio. Im a hobbyist architectural designer and visualizer, I would LOVE to get a headset that I could use with Arkio, as well as some sim racing. Can you folks recommend good ones?
Thanks
TIM
post by Johan on Oct 17, 2024
Hi Tim, thanks for your questions.
Meta just released a new budget headset Quest 3s that has colored mixed reality and the latest chipset but not all the features of a Quest 3 like the higher resolution pancake lenses.
To get started with MR and Arkio this would great headset to look into. You can learn more about headsets that support Arkio on this page.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Using Arkio without VR headset? | 1 | 68 | Oct 2024 |
| Graphics broken when running from PC | 3 | 61 | Nov 2025 |
| Using Arkio to Support Job Recruitment | 2 | 110 | Feb 2025 |
| Latest beta build release notes | 6 | 632 | Aug 2025 |
| Recording videos from your headset | 0 | 91 | Aug 2024 |